Half Orc Racial Trait
There is some orc blood coursing through your veins. This exceedingly rare and odd coupling usually results in the offspring becoming a social outcast. The life of an adventurer perfectly fits the half orc. You must choose this racial trait at first level. Half Orcs have all the human racial traits, with additions and exceptions as noted below.
- Unallocated ability bonus becomes +2 Strength.
- Darkvision: Half-orcs (and orcs) can see in the dark up to 60 feet. Darkvision is black and white only, but it is otherwise like normal sight, and half-orcs can function just fine with no light at all.
- +1 racial bonus to Survival checks.
- +2 racial bonus to Intimidate checks instead of Humans extra skill points.
- Orc Blood: For all effects related to race, a half-orc is considered an orc. This allows a half orc to choose both Human and Orc racial traits later.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Orc. Bonus Languages: Any (other than secret languages, such as Druidic).